2005/03/28

Happy Endings #1

Well,
Imagine... it's a film and
you are the star
ant pretty soon we're coming to the part
where you realize that you should give your heart, oh give your heart to me
and now the orchestra begins to make a sound
that goes round & round & round & round & round &round & round & round & round & round
& round
& round again...
we kiss the violins.

Vou partir para a MAGIA. A MAGIA da terra para onde vou, criada no mar :) e isolada do continente europeu,
com a cor destas letras
a qual esconde locais,
quase que inacessíveis e também MÁGICOS.
Reviver a Terra de Tara.

If I say that I want all you have, I just want it all back.
... and you stay there all my lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ......

3 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

Yes, this is the Celtic Spirit!!

Fernanda disse...

É um dos meus destinos de sonho...
Ah! E parabéns pela música no blog!
Beijo
~º(",)º~
Fernanda

Unknown disse...

Somewhere only I know...